Tuesday 27 August 2013

Let's talk....

It's not you, it's me.
I promise!

When i'm in the UK i don't have access to the 'good' [new] laptop,
or photoshop.
So i can't upload photos, nor can i edit.
Nightmare.
I know, i know.
It's the ultimate of all 1st world problems and i hate myself for complaining about it.

But, *breathes sigh of relief*, i'm back in Berlin now,
i have uploaded, and i have edited. 

I visited the Welsh Mountain Zoo in Rhos-on-Sea and there were so many
photos to go through i almost fell asleep.
I'm really not joking. 

I'll share a few select pictures of my trip to keep you going, 
and will return with dedicated posts that will be 
extremely picture heavy.

















See you in the week :)

Sorry it's been so long!!
X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...