Wednesday 17 July 2013

BRB...


Apprentice final!!

Guys, i've been in the UK for so long, 
i'm now back in Berlin and i have so many photos to edit.
Not to mention,
a visit from my parents for a week!
They arrive later tonight.

We have lots of plans,
including a BBQ as part of Money Supermarket's 
Charcoal Challenge.

I have a mega list of things to get on with today,
maybe i'll be able to do a catch up post,
but i can't promise!!

I'll leave you with shugs' big face.
I reckon Luisa is going to win.
The series seems to have been edited heavily in her favour. 


Someone i am following on twitter was thrilled that this was the 
"prettiest apprentice final ever".
I just face palmed.
I don't understand the obsession people have with appearance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...