Monday 8 July 2013

Analog #5


Wassuuuuaaaaaaaaahp!?

I'm still in the UK but have booked a flight for saturday so will be back to normal blogging soon!
I've been a little absent recently,
doctors appointments, 
visiting family, 
no access to photoshop!
Just know i'm still here, plotting away
[posts...not evil deeds]
and will be blogging again soon.
My parents are visiting Berlin in a week so will have lots of adventures to share.

In the meantime, 
enjoy a roll of film from a bike ride from my back yard.
Sights include Gesundbrunnen train station,
Mauerpark,
and lots'o'graffiti.




































2 comments:

  1. Your blog is nice! Great pictures btw. Would you like to follow each other on bloglovin' and gfc? I shall follow you right now! Please check out my page.

    apieceofmi.blogspot.com

    - kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello =^-^= I've nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award! Please go check it out!

    http://apieceofmi.blogspot.com/2013/07/the-versatile-blogger-award.html#more

    - kat

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...