Sunday 5 May 2013

Sunday Summary

Morning sleepy heads!






1. Made a peg bag  2.Standard lunch  3. Roasted veg, cous cous, halloumi  4. DOG IN A BASKET
5. Repping the Make Do And Mend boys  6. BBQ in Mauerpark 

We're heading home on Wednesday for 10 days and i cannot wait!
As a result of this, my week has been busy and repetitive.
I feel like all i've done is make bunting, make washi tape toothpick flags, and do load after load after load of washing. Doesn't make for a great set of photos let me tell you!
Poor washing machine.

Tomorrow marks my first crisp free week in a long time!
Pat on the back for me.
I'd rather celebrate with a bag of crisps but hey, i promised myself to wait until we get to the UK.

I love sundays.
Sundays in May mean a new Game of Thrones episode.
So after my workout tomorrow, i get to settle down and watch episode 6, 'The Climb".
I CAN'T WAIT!
I'm a book reader, so i'm most excited for episode 8 as i know what's coming, but every single one so far has blown me away.
I am astounded,
The writing, the special effects, the way they've handled the story.
Just brilliant.

Ah, getting goosebumps just thinking about it.

Hope you've all had a good weekend :)
Any GoT/ASOIAF nerds out there?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...