Cake at Anna Blume Cafe in Prenzlauerberg
So i got back in from a bit of a shopping spree before and felt so content and happy i just had to write this post.
Things i love about Berlin!
- the flats are big, old, and very affordable
- everything you need is 5 minutes away, max
- you can eat cake whenever you want.....even in the morning :)
- you can have tattoos and no-one gives a shit!! back in england people would comment on my tattoos ALL THE TIME. an old woman even told me she disapproved and that i would have them forever. duh. here though, everyone has tattoos, and no-one really gives a rats ass if you have any or not! its a.may.zing.
- you can walk around reading and no-one spares a second glance
- it feels like home. i was born and lived 4 hours away from here in herford, germany has my heart, back then, now, forever.
I may be reading George r.r Martins Ice and Fire series, and i may be on book 3 pt 1, and i may be so into it that i read it all the way to the underground this morning and all the way home this afternoon......it takes 10-15 minutes to walk to the station.....
I love being able to walk and read, i used to do it all the time when i was younger.
Oh it totally just rained and i was wincing waiting for the thunder, but none came! It's so nice for it to rain quietly!
Ah, peas x