Thursday 27 June 2013

Visiting the pet shop

So i discovered a little secret the other day...
Warrington market has a pet shop!
Calm your boots though, there were no dogs or cats.
Just parrots, birds, and reptiles.

Also...on the way out i noticed live grasshoppers and worms.
*shudder*
So gross.

The guys in the shop just gave me face, face face.
Then my camera died.
Wah!











The african grey was my favourite.
My granddad used to have one.
Ringo.
He'd sing the Cops theme tune, and 'How much is that doggy'.
Parrots, so weird. 
How do they talk and remember?!
Don't think about it too much, you'll lose a day.

1 comment:

  1. Oooo yay snakes! Only pet shop I've seen around here is Pets at home but I so want a guinea pig one day x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...