Sunday 5 February 2012

pops


So one of the main things i miss about the UK when i'm in Berlin is my dog. Seriously.
This little creature!


I didn't tell her to get in the shower, she just went and sat in it one day. Maybe she realised it was xmas and wanted to look her best.


Aha, she spotted me.

So cute!
We genuinely spend all of our days together.
I don't have a job in the UK, or in Berlin lol, but that's another story for another time, so me and the pops just hang out in the day eating and watching tv.
It's not a good look.


Now i am back in Berlin and i have no dog, i keep looking for her to share my food with but she's not there!!
The worst thing is i can't ring her up and be like, 
"yo, 'sup poppy, i'm gonna be away for a while so don't think i've abandoned you or anything"
and she'd be like, 
"awesome, cool, well have fun bitch"

I miss my dog!!!

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute. I have a labrador who looks just like this and miss them like crazy when we go away. Great photos:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...